cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen when using input parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use the Visual COmposer for creating user interfaces for guided procedures. In theory (= help.sap.com) it isnt tricky to implement such user interfaces. In practise I follow the way:

adding iview, then a form view --> after that adding input parameters, then placing the elements by drag & drop

, adding output prameters.

After Compiling and Deploying I want to run the application: But it doesnt work, I get a blank screen.

It only works when I doesnt add input parameters. Then I can see the screen. But I need them.

Has someone an idea?

Thanks for the help

STeve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please can you check that you checked the Tools>>Options>>Compiler>>Add Guided Procedure information check box. From what you describe it seems that the info is not being passed.

Jarrod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarrod,

the guided procedure information is selected in the options.

I found out the the problem only exists when I connect all forms in an iview directly with the start-connector and the end-connector.

When I have only a connection between one form and the start-connector (or end-connector), then there is no error message.

Why is it so? That makes no sense. It should be possible that I can connect more than one form with the connectors. Or is there an explanation...

Greetings

Steve