cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - Open Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

I want to find if anybody can guide me on how to get all open sales order tables , i want to create a format and create a flat file for uplodading the file , for this what do i need and how do i do it.

Also for creating LSWM can i use the existing one which i can just Assign the New file to the existing one .

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont post the same question multiple times. Continue all your queries in one thread

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mehmood,

I want to find if anybody can guide me on how to get all open sales order tables

You want to extract all the open sales orders- which you can get from Table:VBUP key in overall document status in selection screen ( You can use VBUK also- but if there are certain sales orders in which some of the items are completed or few of them open, using VBUK - you will not get exact records)

Secondly, you can get the data by using Query also- in SQVI

design a query with VBAK / VBAP & VBUP

so that from VBAK you can give time period & sales area details

from VBAP - you can enter plant relevant details to filter certain records & item category as well

where as VBUP- filter wth the status.

once downloaded store in flat file.

Now Create LSMW object by using batch input recording method. after mapping the relevant fields,

prepare the flat file in such a - it suits to the upload file / recording file. then you can upload the already downloaded n stored open sales orders in flat file.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD