cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Subcomponent in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a sales order with main component which is maintained in BOM. I want to view the subcomponents for the main product in that sales order. Anyway when I look at structure tab in sales order item level, I couldn't see anything. I have changed the master data of the main product NORM to ERLA and assigned it to sales document. But nothing changed in structure tab. In next step I should split the delivery of those subcomponents. Because we need more than one truck so I have to use split delivery.

Please inform me, am I missing something or doing mistake?

Best Regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello yavuzkaya

Check the following:

1) In the Sales document type config- VOV8, check how you have maintained the field 'Display Range' in the section ' Transaction flow'. It should be UALL.

2) In the item cat config for the main item- VOV7, check the field ' Structure scope'. It should be A or D depending upon whether you are working with variant config or not.

Hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please continue all your queries in one thread instead duplicating it. You have already posted this and getting feedback.

[Delivery Splitting|]

Unless your queries are in one thread, you will not get the desired solution.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

I will consider your procedure moderator. As I said before I am new in here sorry for that.

Thanks for your all effort and sacrifices. I have found my answer both of them about splitting delivery and viewing sub items of bom's main material.

Best Regards.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry,

Have not gone through the complete requirement. Second option still holds good. ( Ignore the first option- which doesnt address your issue)

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you can get the subcomponent details from VBAP table directly ( Assume that main item item category is something unique & based on this main item - item category sub items are getting triggered )

in such case, from SE16- VBAP table enter the hiegher level item category(not equal to blank) & sub item -item category in selection critieria & execute to get all the sub component details.

- To have more than one truck, do you need to split the delivery? Not sure, how its mapped in current system. But in case of BOM, delivery for main item & sub item should be in single delivery. Instead you can split the qtty instead of sub components.

Re-check your requirement & map accordingly.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD