cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New functionality in SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We might upgrade to a new system i.e SCM 7.0.

What are the ways to see the new functionality ? I have release notes and I have already

accessed help.

Are there any other ways to know the new functionality ? We would like to explore it.

Thanks

Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are quite a few new functionalities that SAP has added in 7.0 release like time dependent parameters , explanation profiles for optimizer,CTM, autometic cost generation for optimizer etc.It is best to go through the release notes and the SAP help for the purpose of getting required knowledge.

If you have any query on a special subject or area then that also can be discussed.

Hope this will help.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any other documentation other than release notes and SAP help ?

Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry , I am not too sure but have heard about delta docs.Please check with client if they have already bought the product from SAP.

regards,

kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are quite a few new functionalities that SAP has added in 7.0 release like time dependent parameters , explanation profiles for optimizer,CTM, autometic cost generation for optimizer etc.It is best to go through the release notes and the SAP help for the purpose of getting required knowledge.

If you have any query on a special subject or area then that also can be discussed.

Hope this will help.

regards,

kaushik chatterjee