cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions on back side of each page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem with printing the contract conditions on the reverse of every page of my form.

The form itself is an invoice which usually stretches over 2-3 pages. I would like to invoke the printing on reverse of each page upon a page break.

There must be a simple way to do this, is there?

Regards,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Have you already done the below steps in form properties ...?

To specify settings for printing a PDF form

To print a PDF form, you can specify the settings in the form design, instead of placing the effort on the user to properly configure the print job. For example, you can select the number of copies to print and single-sided or double-sided printing. These settings are automatically applied when the user prints the form.

1. Select Edit > Form Properties.

2. Click the PDF Print Options tab and select Use These Print Settings for Printing This PDF Form.

3. Select the number of copies to print.

4. Select one of the following options for duplex printing. To print double-sided, the selected printer must support duplex printing.

u2022 To print on one side of the paper, select Simplex.

u2022 To print on both sides of the paper where the paper flips along the long edge, select Duplex Flip Long Edge.

u2022 To print on both sides of the paper where the paper flips along the short edge, select Duplex Flip Short Edge.

5. Click OK.

Let me know if you have any issues..

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai,

I'm already familiar with there settings, it's the actual printing on the reverse of each page during a page break that's the problem.

i.e. I'd like to print the first page, then the back of the first page (with contract conditions), then continue writing the data table to the second page and so on.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Does this mean in preview of the document you need all the content follwed by the irrespective of page breaks.

But when its printing the breaked page to be displayed on back of the page and the next section should be in the following page...?

Cheers,

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just use two master pages.

Ist master page is your form data.

and in second master page is only your conditions.

Select the print settings as print on both sides .

this is a simple solution that will solve your problem.

Thanks.

UmaS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks UmaS,

Thats what I have already done, I noticed the problem was not with the layout or masterpages but with the conditions I had created. I have some conditions used to determine which text appears on the reverse of each page, this is depending on the sales organisation. The problem was that I was attempting to use the condition various times and it only worked for the first page.

The only solution I could think of was to place the sales org. field on the first page (invisible) and create my conditions in Jscript using this field. It may not be the best solution but it works.

Regards,

Simon