Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Pricing at Header - cummulative of sub items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have a requirement for BOM Pricing.

The requirement is that pricing should be at the BOM Header cummulative of sub items that price condition records will be created for the sub items only but the price to be cummulated and rolled up at the BOM Header in the Sales order

Example

BOM Header - A

Item 1 - B

Item 2 - C

Price conditoin of B = Rs.100

Price condition of C = Rs.150

Price of A should be B + c i.e !00 + 150 = Rs.150.

I request you to provide the necessary conditon types ( for BOM header and sub items) to be maintained in the pricing procedure with relevant customizing setting in the pricing.

Please do the needful.

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar scenarios are discussed earlier in the forum. You can search the forum to get BOM header related pricing.

For example check this link [BOM pricing|]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

in standard process of SAP only cost cumulation happens to main item as my mate said.

but if you want to cumulate prices also into mainitem there is only way of solving it that is write a pricing routine and apply the same against the condition type on which you want to calculate.

for which:

CONDITION TYPES ARE :

ZPR0 - FOR MAIN ITEM

ZPRXX - FOR SUBITEM

ZPYY - FOR SUB ITEM.

this will clear your issue

regards

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i am looking to use cummulative condition type KUMM.

Can any one please let me know how to use cummulative condition type KUMM for Pricing at BOM Header.

Thanks

Venkat

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

This is not standard customizing to cumulate the sub items price into main item. ( only cost cumulation is std - which you can observe the Delivery- Billing copy control settings)

I assume, that Billing happens @ main item level, But the price maintained for components only. if yes, make component items as relevant for pricing , but not relevant for billing & main item - item category as relevant for pricing & billing ( maintain copy controls accordingly)

to cumulate the component prices into main item - write a routine & assign to condtype- if you have seperate cond type will have more flexibility & will not disturb the other processes.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

ReazuddinMD