cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC --> File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario, i am creating file from the Source IDOC Data, In the message monitoring it is showing that the file had got created and the file is getting created in the directory also, but the data is not getting created in the file. Can anyone let me know where can the possible mistake lies..

It shows that everything is correct in SXMB_MONI and message monitoring.

Regards,

Kittu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kittu,

Check this blog to test your mapping.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Look into the message in SXMB_MONI, what does the response contain? Is it blank, does it contain any data?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kittu,

The problem in ur case seems to be in the receiver file adapter configuration. Check these have u provided the Recordset Structure & all end separators, field separators in csv parameters.

If possible send us the receiver adapter parameters along with their values.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Actually iam splitting the data which iam getting from the idoc into 3 different messages using the Multi-Mapping with the enhanced Interface Determination, so do i need to use some different sort of Content conversion to handle this.Everything in the monitoring shows that the file had been created with these many bytes of data but my text file doesnt hold any data.

Please advice.

Regards,

Kittu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kittu,

assumedly your file adapter configuration didnt found any line to write. Plz control your configuration looking to your message after mapping or post us that message and your configuration.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the status of reciever adapter in RWB...?

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

The Adapter status shows Green.

regards,

kittu.