cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Consignment Pickup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to do a Consignment Pickup. We have enough stock but I get the error "Only 0 L of material 10009564 available" and "Delivery quantity must be entered for the item".

But when I do a consignment return, then do a consignment pick up, it seems fine. I can't do a consignment pick up as it is with existing stocks. Is there a reason?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are right.

first you have to process consignment return and then do consignment pic up.

that is the reason why it is saying that

"Only 0 L of material 10009564 available" and "Delivery quantity must be entered for the item".

as long as consignment returns are not there till that time this error is permanent.

balajia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically when I do a consignment pickup based on the fill up to a particular customer, it is fine.

The consignment setup that we are using here are standard set up Lakshmi.

Thanks guys.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The suggestion given already is wrong. Both (consignment pick up and consignment return) are entirely different. Consignment pick up is you are taking back the stocks from your warehouse and customer has not rejected whereas, consignment return is customer rejected goods taken back from customer site.

It seems, your configuration settings is wrong. Please go through this WIKI and retry the process.

[Consignment Process|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Consignment+Process]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi