cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP-RAR Risk Analysis error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When an approver does risk analysis for adding a role to a user in CUP before approval, the system shows 0 risk(0 risks found), However when the role is added to the user in RAR simulation, there are Risks.

Similarly,

When an approver does risk analysis for a role in CUP before approval, the system shows 0 risk(0 risks found), However when the role is analysed in RAR, there are Risks.

I have checked the Org Rules parameter in RAR (It was set to No as we are not using Org Rules).

When I set the org rule parameter to Yes, I got exception " Risk analysis failed: EXCEPTION_FROM_THE_SERVICEInconsistency Org Rule Analysis Flag Parameter". I reset the parameter to NO.

Many thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

I appreciate for the responses.

The issue is connector name ( RAR,CUP,CUA client). It should be same for all.

In order to fix the issue, we have to change the system name in RAR reports.

Will it be possible to change the system name by DB scripts ? What is best option ?

I can not rerun the batch full synch it is taking weeks.

Manythanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Changing a connector name is not simple. You can not just go to DB and replace it either. You will have to delete the connector and all the associated data and then recreate connector. You can see which connector name makes sense or where there is less data - CUP or RAR and then decide if you should delete connectore from CUP or RAR.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

What arethe SAP Note numbers for SP13 ?

Best Wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu

Here is the note number: Note 1168120 - Risk Analysis and Remediation 5.3 Support Package (VIRCC).

Also I would suggest going to:

1. CUP - configuration -Risk analysis - And see if the web service link for Risk analysis is correct.

Better would be to go to Netweaver Administration -Webdynpro console -and get the correct link.

2. CUP -configuration - Mitigation and here also put the correct link for all four options there i.e. (Risk analysis, Mitigation etc),

Hopefully this should solve the problem .I donu2019t think it is related to org level.

If problem still persist, kindly paste the log.

Best Regards

Asheesh

s_pados
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Sounds like you are on SP13. Make sure to upgrade to the latest SP13 fixes as available in SAP NET. Also on the backend RTA apply the 2 SAP notes released for SP13.

In RAR Config - Optimization make sure that both webservice I/O and Netweaver lock are set to NO. Both seem to give issues currently if set to YES.

I recognize your issues and all were solved by applyiong the above.

Regards,

Stefan

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

seems there's something wrong with the CUP risk analysis config.

Please look into your RAR configuration - have you set the default rule set there?

Frank.