cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid billing split when differents partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, my customer have a specific requirement. He would like to have a common billing base on multiple delivery even if at header level I have one of my partners differents. Unfortunately, I need absolutely for others reasons this partners in my billing. all helps will be wellwome

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the t.code VTFL.

Select the source and destination document types and then go to item level details.

In the field Data VBRK/VBRP check the routine assigned. Depending on your business requirements, you may need to develop a new routine in t.code VOFM (Menu Data transfer ->billing documents) and assign this routine in VBRK/VBRP field.

By the way what exact partner will differ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, I have already a copy routine because I have also remove split by REGION. We are managing a specific partner who is our delivery man. And we need it in the billing document because we are calculate commission for the delivery man

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then why don't you use partner determination functionality in SPRO->Sales and distribution ->partner determination-> setup partner determination.

Here add the delivery man as a partner in the sales order header and billing document header partner procedures.

By this way, when user maintains the delivery man in the sales order, this will get copied into billing document automatically.

You can use the standard partner function carrier to fulfill your requirement.

P.S: Can you put appropriate caption for your thread? Your requirement and caption are NOT matching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear, more explanation. I have my delivery man in partner determination. I mean that I have my delivery man in sales which is copy to delivery which is copy to billing. But it could happens that at delivery step, user change this partners in delivery. So in that case I have two delivery with different delivery man. As I create my invoice from delivery, I would like to have one invoice for this two deliveries

Answers (0)