cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory Provisioning : CheckForGroupAssigments not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using SAP IDM 7.1 SP5 Patch 2. When i try to provision Active Directory with a small number of users, the standard framework works perfect.

As soon as the list of users becomes long(more than 100), the task CheckForGroupAssigments gives a false result even if there groups to add the user to. I am trying to investigate this and i do not know where this variable "%AUDITID%" is defined.

The check used is : SELECT count(userid) FROM mxpv_audit WHERE auditid = %AUDITID%

I know what auditid is used for, but i do not know what value "%AUDITID%" holds and where it is defined.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_groth2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we had and have a similar problem (still in IDM 7.1 SP4). For us the main problem was that the database view mxpv_audit only returns 100 entries (.. where rownum < 101). So we changed the view to rownum < 10001 and it worked well for us in the past year. But changing the view was not approved by SAP, but we didnt get any other solution.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I came across the same problem with that view. We simply changed the SQL command to use mxp_audit instead of mxpv_audit. I also opened a support case at SAP and they told me they will fix this in a future version of the provisioning framwork.

Best regards

Holger

Edited by: Holger Flocken on Nov 30, 2010 4:02 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger and Thomas,

Thanks a lot Guys.

I gave you the points.

Thanks again

Lahcen