cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translate the Application Description

former_member186783
Participant

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me, how can I translate the WDA Description? (This is in the Properties tab, this text is displayed in the IE or Firefox as a page name )

I tried it in SE63 as a transport object, bu it couldn't find any text.

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Se63 -> Translation -> ABAP Object -> Short Text ->Technical Short Text -> Webdynpro.

Or way would be if you can login into different language into the sap system and change the titel of Application there only then also it should work.

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the answer, everything is here (view names, action names etc..) but the Description of the Application is not here

I tried to edit it in defferent language, the problem, is that in this case, I have to change the original language....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186783
Participant

Finally I was able to translate it in se63 as a transport object R3TR WDYA "Appname".

THanks for the help.

Bye

N.

tursko
Participant
0 Kudos

This worked great. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In NetWeaver 7.0 and 7.01, the browser title always comes from the WDA Application description and not be changed at runtime or via APIs.

former_member186783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's true. I don't want to change it dinamically, I just want to translate it to different languages, because if the system language is not the appplication's original language, then the title of the browser is not correct