cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Requirments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the following requirements. Could you please let know if you have mapped in SAP ECC 6 similar requirements.

1. There has to be a cap on the overall Rebate amount accrued.

2. Rebate should be settled as discount (Not as credit Memo) for the new Order/ Billing that is done.

3. Can there be an approval process for rebate creation.

Regards

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

What is CAP which you have refered in the Point1.

2. Rebate should be settled as discount (Not as credit Memo) for the new Order/ Billing that is done.

This does not need any development work and can be handled while maintaining condition records at the agreement level.

While maintaining condition records for a rebate condition type at the agreement level, you will have 2 columns amount and accrual. For example for a rebate condition if you mention the amount as 5% and 2% in accrual coumn system settles 2% at the invoice level and remaining 3% is accrued and is settled by rebate settlements.

To have the rebate amount settled at the invoice level maintain Zero in the accrual column. Using this setting all the amount related to a rebate condition is settled at the point of invoice.

Settlement is done by business according to the norms and not every one in business have access to VBO2 transaction to settle the amount. You can track all the settlements done for an agreement.

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for typo error. I mentioned the below statement.

For example for a rebate condition if you mention the amount as 5% and 2% in accrual coumn system settles 2% at the invoice level and remaining 3% is accrued and is settled by rebate settlements.

It must be

For example for a rebate condition if you mention the amount as 5% and 2% in accrual coumn system settles 3% at the invoice level and remaining 2% is accrued and is settled by rebate settlements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji and Tilak,

Thanks for the prompt response.

The requirements for capping the rebate is say for example beyond 1 million Rs there should be no accrual.

===

The requirement for giving as discount is something like this. I already have Rs 10,000 accrued in the customer account, next time when the customer buys the product there has to be a discount of Rs. 10,000 in the Invoice.

I tried simulation giving 5% and 2% for condition type BO03- Customer Rebate but it goes as accrual/ statistical and is not coming up as discount. Maybe I missed out something.

===

The approval is for some one to initially authorize that rebate agreement conditions, etc is Ok , I am not sure how that can be done. Like what you say when it comes to settlement then we may restrict the usage to VBO2 but this is right at the start.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

1. There has to be a cap on the overall Rebate amount accrued.

1.a. you can see the rebate total in accrual sheet and what is CAP ?

2.a. this is a deveopment you have to create a special screen for that settlement. i might be wrong here.

yes i checked it VB01 has that functionality about amount and accurals column there.

3.a. i standard SAP there is no approval process after checking you can check the features of reabte agreement in VB(2.

regards,

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Nov 30, 2010 2:29 PM