cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Iam doing some modification for the smartforms for MB90 (Output from Goods Movements). I have included some extra fields and wrote the logic for fetching the data into the included extra fields. I have activated the form and when I run the form,

the output is generating only for particular documents. But for other documents it is throwing error in the status bar

"Output could not be displayed (it may not be complete)". Iam unable to identify where could be the problem.

From my analysis, for the documents which are generated before smartform modifications, the form is getting displayed properly. But for the documents which are generated after smart form modification, it is giving the error "Output could not be displayed (it may not be complete)".

Please do needful.

Thanks and Regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After u have activate the Form , call the new Re generated FM if their are any changes to the Parameters of the Function module.

in the Program and check... and also check the Dimensions of the Text or Table in which u are printing the new variables.

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this, execute the form from smartforms tcode, i.e just press F8 and see if you are able to see the preview from there. There could be an formatting issue, which surfaces only during runtime.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Thanks for your reply.

I have executed the form from smartforms tcode, i.e by pressing F8 and I was able to see the preview from there.

Murali

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes what happened is that in some cases the the templates etc which are of fixed size gets value which they are not able to accomodate and output is not issued. Please make sure the changes you have done are correct.Secondly debug your smartform while printing and see in which window this error comes and output is not issued.

Its clearly some minor mistake in smartform.

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved.

I have defined the new table to hold the header fields and executed. The Output is getting generated for all the documents.

Regards,

Murali.