cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to PO is not appeared properly on the pdf which will be triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Object is that when I create a PO in me21n and when I save it user will get a PO in PDF format to his mailbox.

1.First time when I create PO mail is getting triggered in PDF format and sent to user.

2.When I do some changes to the same PO and again when I save it Iam able to get PDF as mail but the problem is only the changes is reflecting back. The old content is not showing in the PDF.

EXAMPLE:

Iam printing Item details with quantity,price and few more item details with item text in a table format on the top of it vendor details and on bottom iam printing header info.

Suppose I have done some changes to Header text only that header text data is getting updated on PDF other item details which are there at the first time when po is created those details and other information is missing.

Suppose I do any changes to Item details then with the changes then only those Item details are getting displayed.

Suppose i do changes to Header text and for few items item text only header text gets updated but not item details.

Note : 1.This problem is only when doing changes to PO and saving at that moment a pdf will genrate only in this PDF the data is missing.

Note: 2 If i go for printing all the changes and the previous data which is not changed also showing in preview and print.where as this has to be happend in the pdf mail also.

Please suggest me how to track this down.

Thanks & Regards

Maqdoom.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

CAN U SEND ME THE PROCESS BY WHICH I CAN GENERATE THE PO PDF WHILE RELEASING THE PO AND PUT THE PDF TO FTP LOCATION

JIGAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using SAP standard printprogram than check routine assigned for this output type.

usually program is SAPFM06P and subroutine for PO is either ENTRY_NEU or ADOBE_ENTRU_NEU

this code checks if there are changes in documents and prints either a full document or only changes for it:

if nast-aende eq space.
    l_druvo = '1'.
  else.
    l_druvo = '2'.
  endif.

you can modify it to always print full document

Edited by: Vadim Khlystun on Nov 30, 2010 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U Vadim,

Problem got resolved.

Your suggestion worked greatly.