cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table rows cannot be selected anymore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a WDA with a table (ALV) in a view. The table is bound to a node in the view's context. Until recently, this node was mapped to an identical node in the componentcontroller's context, which had a supply function.

However, I decided to delete the context of the componentcontroller and rely on storing the data in an assistance class instead. Now, the only context containing the node is the view's own context. No supply function is used; instead, I call methods of the assistance class to populate the table node.

The problem is that now I can no longer select rows in my table... the first row is aleays selected, as I have the Initialization lead selection option set, but I cannot "focus" on the other rows. I've tried creating an action for the onLeadSelect event, and when settign a breakpoint there I have verified that the event is called, but my rows are not being marked as "selected"... anyone experienced similar issues? Cardinality and selection attributes in the context has not changed, and the rowSelectable and Enabled properties for the table are of course set.

I know this must be related to some general issue, because I have in fact 4 tables in my view, and they all have started to behave similarly...

Regards,

Trond

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found out why. There was an issue with (uncritically) refreshing my context in WDdomodifyview...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you written any code to set the properties of the tale( ALV ),if so please check whether you have set these two properties.

lo_table_setings->set_selection_mode( cl_wd_table=>e_selection_mode-single ).

lo_table_setings->set_row_selectable( value = abap_true ).

I hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Krishna