cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Division in Inter Company Stock Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am creating a inter company invoice , the division on the header of invoice is not the same as of material master. System always re determine the sales area to that single division only rreaspective of what i am invoiving.

Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the intercompany sales area from where the sales area and inter compnay customer is picked and check teh sales order's sales area.

both might be different.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the inter company assignment, where i can only assign one division say A1 to single plant . But what if i want to transfer goods of B1 division also.

Ankur

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Division will pick from the customization where you maintained intercompany sales area.

Check which division its picking & then check in Customization, whether its matching or not?

In Sales doc type ( in your case check the default order type maintained in Delviery type ) will have which division has significance.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In inter company billing , we are creating delivery with reference to purchase order not sales order and system is picking division from configuration itself, but what if i am delivering other division than what was mentioned in the configuration.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Intercompany sales / stock transfers generally identified or differentiated with new sales area i.e Interncompany sales area.

Where in config you have only one option to maintain single IC division. IC billing from multiple division doesnt support.

FYI:- I clearly mentioned that , in case of IC STO- default order type in delivery type itself is sales doc type. I am aware that in IC STO- billing will be done wrt: Replenishment delivery ( but not wrt PO/STO).

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the help sir ,

but the conclusion is that we can not send material with multiple division from one plant.Please correct me if i am wrong

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur G,

To make it clear, just an example,

In single sales order, there are various materials from different division. At sales doc type details we can set, which division has to take into consideration in sales order either customer master or item divsion, if both are different how system should react- this can be controlled in order type.

where as in Billing One division will be considered ( controlled through Invoice split criteria).

Similarly all the IC sales / sto's can be processed only with respective to single sales area, it is assumed that all the IC Sto's processed under one sales channel & accounted accordingly.

Hope it adds info.

Reagards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am Billing One division on single invoice, but the material division may differ each time. when i am going to invoice the 2nd case its showing me the division , which was configured in the IMG irrespective of what i have invoiced.

Regards

Ankur