cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC - SOAP Scenario (SAP to CRM Integration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are doing RFC-SOAP scenario (Invoice), in this PI is the initiator for getting the data, we are triggering the interface by giving the From Date and To Date in PI, based on these dates RFC will give the Response to the PI System. In R3 system first it will check any new records are available or not based on the STATUS (it will send only STATUS = 0 Records to PI).

In our case what happend is we triggered the interface based on the Dates, some new records are available at R3 end , but it is not picking the data and STATUS also not changing, after triggering the interface also STATUS is showing Zero only.

we checked all the connections also.

Please suggest us , how can we rectify this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Pasi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

Let me know if I understood this correctly, you are using this scenario RFC <> PI <> SOAP? If this is correct, from what I understand it is not possible to make PI the initiator unless you are using JDBC and FTP (both can use polling).

What you can do if RFC is really the sender is:

a.) Make a function module that will send the OUTPUT of the original function module to PI

or

b.) ABAP Proxy when sending to PI and do the RFC LookUp/Execute in PI via UDF.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Its working fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are entering the correct date format (YYYYmmDD) when you send request using RFC.

Also, check or test FM, if it is working properly and returning correct values in CRM system when you provide the dates as an input.

-Rahul