cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove a cascading LOV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I build a cascading LOV, how can I remove this cascading LOV?

Many thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need more information in order to help you. Are you talking about removing it from a Crystal Report or from Business View? Please clarifies.

-

If you are using the SAP BusinessObjects tool, you should join [ASUG|www.asug.com]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wrote a document a long time ago about OLAP universes including a paragraph dedicated to cascading LOVs.

I have built a excerpt of this document that show you how to remove a cascading LOV (see attachment).

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didier, I can't get the link to work....

To the original poster: if you're talking about a cascading LOV built within the universe designer, there is no "undo" option. But all you have to do to remove the extra code is open each object included in the "cascade", click on the Properties tab, click the Edit button, and remove the prompt from the LOV query. Save and close the query panel and you're done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the attached file.

Hope it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe it's just me, but here's what I get:

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://forums.sdn.sap.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/308-1840444-9775723-1680/Flatten%20cascading%20LOVs.pdf might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right there is a error message.

That's strange because I tested yesterday just after posted the message and it worked.

In fact this is not the first time guys said that they cannot access to the link I posted.

It seems that there is something going wrong with attachments but I don't know what.