cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

First of all I am new in SD module so I need some of the information. People who inform me, make me glad.

My issue is about delivery splitting. For Ex: I want to set up crane which has some components and should settled in a technical location of cutomer. This crane's components exceeds the limit of carrying truck so we decide to carry all of these components by using 5 trucks. As you see, components which is coming from the bill of materials of crane, should be carried by 5 trucks. Every trucks have to have a dispatch note which includes the names of components. How can I do it? Does the transaction vlsp sufficient for me to do it? Plz help me ASAP.

Sincerely Yours

Edited by: yavuzkaya_0 on Nov 29, 2010 10:11 PM

Edited by: yavuzkaya_0 on Nov 29, 2010 10:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of doing subsequent delivery split, I would suggest to already create initial deliveries split accordingly.

This you can achieve in the copy control routines (check transaction VTLA). There, based on your defined criteria, such as weight or volume you can define how to split order into multiple deliveries.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Modrzejewski,

At first I have appreciated with your concern.

On the other hand, I do not know how to split by using weight and/or volume. The screen which is in VLTA transaction, doesn't exist any splitting of them. So I could not define volume or weight to split delivery. Is there any configuration which provides me to do them?

Anyway in transaction OVDSP I have created a splitting delivery profile and assigned them to delivery type and it worked.

Furthermore I need to know how can I bring all of these components of crane in a carrying truck rather than just bringing only one material item.

Best Regards.

Edited by: yavuzkaya_0 on Nov 30, 2010 9:46 AM