cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Prices in SRM from MDM/ Historical Prices in MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this requirement, that we need to build a report based on price difference analysis between price in catalog and possible prices changes in SRM Purchase Order. For example, i get product from catalog with a price of 10u20AC, but I change it in Purchase Order for 18u20AC. What I need is a report, that gives this information, per product.

But i am facing two constraints:

1) How can I get prices from Catalog in SRM? I can't find that information... Is there any table or any application I can call to have this information?

2) Is that possible, in MDM to keep a history of prices? For example, if the price of the product in MDM was 10 u20AC and today I change for 12u20AC. Is MDM keeping the price of 10u20AC somewhere?

That would be relevant to compare prices on the date of the Purchase Order....

Is there any advice/ ideas you can tell??

Thanks in advance,

LM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about using contract? You can utilize contract report.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We don't use contracts. So I have to find another way to extract data from MDM to SRM...

Thanks,

Lígia Moreira

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I don't think so you can achieve both the requirements in a single approach/report. But it can be acheived separately.

(1) you can achive this in many ways by building a custom application.

- Using MDM Webservices get the price information for the material id and similarly get the purchase order priceinformation and build an application

- Whenever you shop an item through catalog mdm price information is sent to SRM. Store this information in any of the SRM table and later use it to publish the report.

(2) MDM Provides a tool to monitor the changes that happens in the repository which is called "MDM Change Tracker".

Have a look on the given link :[Chage Tracker|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/45/c7b20339ee570ae10000000a114a6b/content.htm]

Hope this helps.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

Very useful answer! Thanks!

I am exploring the Change Tracker, but i still have a doubt. Whenever i save a change, I can see the value that was there? Or the change is only that "user changed price information for that article"? I mean, is the historical saved within this Change Tracker?

Thanks in advance,

Lígia

Answers (0)