cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the address of a plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

To change the address of a plant is there a need to know the company code? Please let me know the tcode.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies. I have got my answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is smita,

I want to tell, earlier we had old plant(branch) address and after creation of invoice we change the plan location .now i hv update address in OX10 but still its showing old address in invoice .so is thr anything i hv to update?

how to make changes in invoice print?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once again, check your plant address & check in the 'print preview' of your invoice.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As already mentioned above you need not know the Company code to change the address of the plant.

But one thing you ned to consider that now (after address change), if you take repeat Print-Outs of Excise Invoice created before the address change the New Address would be printed on the earlier Invoices.

As the plant address has changed, there may also be change in Excise Registration Numbers...

Hope this clears...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

to change plant address you need to the 4 alphanumeric number of plant and i dont think there is no need to know company code for changing the address of the plant.

use t.code OX10 for changing the plant address.

this clears your issue.

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you want to change address for Plant, why we need to knwo about company Code? You can directly change it using

T-code: OX10

Path: Spro - IMG - Enterprise Structure - Defination - Logistics - General - Define, copy, delete, check plant

if you change plant address, and if this plant is assgined to any company code / or many compani codes, everywhere it will display same new address

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi this is smita,

I want to tell, earlier we had old plant(branch) address and after creation of invoice we change the plan location .now i hv update address in OX10 but still its showing old address in invoice .so is thr anything i hv to update?

how to make changes in invoice print?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The t.code is OX10. There is no need to know the company code, if you know the plant number.

Regards