Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING in transaction FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guru's,

This is the error analysis part in the dump we got,:

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARAM_MISSING', was

not caught in procedure "OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001030_E" "(FUNCTION)", nor was it propagated by a

RAISING clause.

Since the caller of the procedure could not have anticipated that the

exception would occur, the current program is terminated.

The reason for the exception is:

When calling the function module "ZNEW", one of the parameters

needed according to the interface description was not specified.

This parameter was "I_XBLNR".

This is an error occured for my user while running fb60 transaction. PLease help me in sorting out this.

Subject line modified

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Nov 29, 2010 1:19 PM

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears that you are not passing the parameter I_XBLNR to your custom FM ZNEW in code that you have modified.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

is ZNEW a customer developed object? If so, debug and look at what is happening when that FM is called....perhaps the I_XBLNR has not been populated at that point....there could be other problems of course.... I don't see SAP Notes, so this is probably an error in custom development done at your installation.

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BTE 1030 has been activated, but is not working correctly. Or it did work correctly, and now somebody has transported a new version of ZNEW with an additional required parameter.

In which system did the problem occur, development, testing, production?

Anyway, try to fix this quickly, find out who to blame and better synchronize your developments.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

There was a BTE triggered for this customised "OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001030_E" function module which didnt allow to run the trans fb60to its completion mode. This was trigerred using a workflow. I found that customised triggered part and cleared the dump..

Thanks and regards,

Livingston.

0 Kudos

"This was trigerred using a workflow. I found that customised triggered part and cleared the dump"

I have the same error. Where was it exactly "that customised triggered part". What you did exactly to fix it?

Thank you,

Nicholas

0 Kudos

Hi nicholas,

Goto BF44 and Bf24 and remove the function module. Be careful, because if someother is using the particular Fm it mat affect that process also, Find which is urs and remove it.

0 Kudos

Thank you. It worked!