cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you sure/ yes no popup in DOC_CHECK BADI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello World,

For our shopping cart, I have a bunch of validations in the DOC_CHECK BADI. However, for a particular validation, I want to issue a "Are you sure you want to proceed? Yes/No" popup where I can capture the user response and react accordingly.

Right now, I set field_name = 'EXPRESS' for the message structure and it issues a notification with just the "OK" button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please mention SRM version.

~ vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

We are using SRM 5.50.

Thanks,

-A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are two simple ways to achive this:

1. Just write a normal Message statement in Doc check badi. It would appear as pop message in SRM.

2. Or you need to put Java script message box code in HTML template by checking parameter's value (that you want to check).

This should solve your issue..

~ vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin

For solution #1, I think popup will just have an "okay" button. What I'm hoping for is a "yes/no" popup where I can capture the yes or no events in order to proceed accordingly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have de same requirement: display a popup with "yes/no" options in the pointed badi "DOC_CHECK BADI". How did you solved this?

Regards

Federico Flores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would have to do this using Javascripts in HTML page. Just check any standard application having this kind of pop-up for an example.

Regards,

Prasanna