Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PPS with Document Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We installed SRM 7.0 SP8 with PPS.

How do I activate Document Builder. As per configuration guide i didn't see /IPRO/FND_DOCUMENT_BUILDER business function.

Couple of Question

1. Is it Add-On installation required for Document Builder ?

2. What is the latest version of Document Builder ?

3. How do I check whether document builder installed on my system ? Which parameter needs to check ?

4. How do I check the version of Document Builder on my system ?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to turn on PPS business functions first and then you should be able to activate Document Builder from SPRO

SRM Server > Cross-Industry Functions > Integration with SAP Document Builder > Activate Document Builder Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Quick response.

But I don't see Cross-Industry Functions on my SPRO > SRM Server. Also I searched "Document Builder" on SPRO nothing found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's a good indication that you haven't turned on PPS functions. Try SFW5 to turn on PPS first. Then you should be able to see the SPRO branch mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the issue, As per configuration guide needs to activate /IPRO/FND_DOCUMENT_BUILDER business function. But I don't see that business function on SFW5.

But I activated both PPS function already.

Edited by: Laasya.Pat on Nov 29, 2010 8:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to double check - have you activated the following two PPS functions from SFW5:

/SAPPSSRM/SRM_CROSS_INDUSTRIES

/SAPPSSRM/SRM_PPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's the version of DOCB ?

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

We are planning to implement SAP Document Builder 3.0 integration with SAP SRM 7.0. Can you please share some of the documents and experience of your implementation.

Thanks,

Ankur

Answers (0)