cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring WAS for BSP Applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have SAP 4.7. i created a BSP application and tried to execute it. IE started and one login window was displayed asking for username and password of SAP Web Application server.

On going through the documentation, I came to know that some profile parameters like logon tickets etc, should be set.

Please let me know how to configure WAS to execute BSP applications, which parameters should be set, and how to set these parameters.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for ur suggestion.

After few configuration settings, i could execute a BSP application work and see the result in IE. But when i refresh the page i see again an internal error.

Also, the server name is not recongized. Every time i need to replace my server name with the IP address.

How do i solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent to hear!

You can check this for parameter info on the hostname.

As for having to change it to your IP I would say that your DNS does not recognize the host name. If you can have the DNS changed to have the entry added if not then you can edit the PC you are working on.

Go to your hosts file (on Windows it's windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts) and add the IP Address of the machine followed by the hostname.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one thing you need to ensure that your HTTP services are properly started in your system.

SMICM

Then in transaction SICF you have to activate a few different services that are available. You can find more info on that here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9b/2b173f5ff48443e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Now if you want to use single sign on and not have the browser prompt for the user and password then I would search this forum for that:

As for actually changing and setting parameters you will use transaction RZ10.

Oh and be sure that your parameters under SCICM have the full hostname something.something.com or something like that and not just a single hostname. You can search in here: for that as well.