cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Outbound Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured CIF interface with Inbound queues at both the sides ( R/3 -> Inbound queues and also APO --> Inbound queues). However while activating Intregraion models, to my surprise I see the queues hanging in the outbound queue SMQ1. And every time I need to select queues in SMQ1 and execute them manually.

Any idea, why queues hanging in outbound ?? Appreciate if you could share your experiences.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Apart of assigning the queues, register the queues ( SMQR), you also need to schedule the queues ( SMQS) or else the queues would be hanging in there and you need to manually process them like you said you are doing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat,

Thanks for the reply.

Obviously, as I have Inbound queues both the sides, I have registered QIN scheduler in SMQR. But what I dont understand is, why should i register in SMQS ?? what is the reason behind this??

Just for Info, SMQS registriy also exists. Nevertheless, queues need to be manually executed.

Thank you in advance.

Srikanth

Edited by: Srikanth Vobblisetty on Nov 30, 2010 10:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

READY:

The queue is ready for processing. This status should only be a temporary

status. However, in the following case this status can also be a permanent

status: A queue was locked manually via transaction SMQ2 or via a program

and then unlocked without being activated at the same time. This queue must

be activated explicitly.

Check in SMQ2 unlock was done without activation.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

As I have already told and u also repeated the same. I have to explicitly activate(manually) the queues in smq1 to process them. But this cannt be the long term solution, activating manually each time.

How to automate it??

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do one thing.

Lock the CIF Queue.

Unlock

Use the activate icon in SMQ2 to activate the queue.

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (0)