cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Invoice Mexico

0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

We implemented the digital invoice Mexico.

But we find a problem with a process of IVA RETENIDO.

In our price, the IVA RETENIDO is being calculated using a Z condition, to account for the same amount of tax in a different account, But this value making the total value that comes out in the XML file is incorrect.

I have doubts about the pricing procedure tha We are using here.

Is there a price stand of SAP to show me how a process is calculated IVA RETENIDO?

What is the tax code is valid for this process? We are using the B4.

Any tips will be helpful.

I thank everyone's attention

Mary Nuvoloni

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know what fields in the customer master data are mandatory according to legal requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Withholding tax in sales for Mexico can be customized in several ways so SAP released a BADI in order to correctly determine the source of this amout: IDMX_DI_SDDATA_DET

With this BADI you can change the data determination for the OIM (Original Input Message) and also the field in the IDOC that will be maped in the XML.

Usually withholding conditions would use "W" as condition type in customizing and this can help you to access KOMV table for the rigth amount.

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From what you have mentioned, it could be that the value is being doubled or duplicated in the xml output.

a) Please check if your Z condition type is configured to be part of the xml output.

b) If it is, and the issue still exists, then please try using a custom write-off condition which nullifies this duplicate amount.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

MR