cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue reversed without cancelling Bill & Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear..........

One of my end user has reversed the goods issue and deleted the line item also in case of Stock Transport Order. The billing document and Excise document is as it is there. Delivery document is also there but line item is deleted. Is there a way to restructure the scenario so that the document flow could be stream lined.**

Thanks in Advance.

Indranil Chatterjee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shambhu,

Let me clear the scenario to you. My end user created Stock transport order from plant to depot>delivery with PGI (vl10b)>billing(vf01)-->Excise Invoice(j1iin). Then leaving billing document and excise invoice as it is he reversed the goods movement (vl09) and using vl02n opened the delivery document and deleted the line item and saved. Now STO, Billing and Excise Documents are there, Delivery document No. is also ther but line item is deleted. Now tell me a way to restructure the scenario.

Regards.

Indranil Chatterjee.

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

First of all check whether billing line item is referenced from your delivery or not, As per my understanding if PGI have been done and delivery line item status is complete it became gray and do not allow to delete the line item. If the same is not referenced and PGI have not done then u can delete the same.

I know there is an loop hole in standard SAP where it allow to cancel commercial invoice without canceling excise invoice.

for the same i have develop the logic which may be useful in your case.

1) For the given Exit EXIT_SAPLV60A_002 an Enhancement V60A0001 is assigned and in this

INCLUDE ZXV60AU01 is used to develop the Logic.

2) Based on the input entered in the VF-11 transaction we will check if corresponding records exist in J_1IEXCHDR table and if records found we will move these records to an internal table i_exerinv .

3) If no records fetched into internal table we will allow the transaction to execute.

4) If records fetched in to the internal table then if Status is other than the B or D or R then also we will allow the transaction.

Hope it will help u

thanks and regards

Shambhu Sarkar