cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

can plz anyone briefly explain the flow of sales in crm? my question is which comes first? billing or invoice. sorry i am new to crm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seema,

SAP CRM Sales cycle flow is as below.

Visit Planning> Activity Scheduling>Activity>Opportunity Management> Quotation -> Sales Order --> Delivery (is in ECC) --> Billing (either in ECC or CRM)

Functionality From Visit Planning to Opportunity Management is present exclusively in SAP CRM. Quotation, Sales Order & Billing is present in SAP CRM as well as SAP ECC.

An invoice is a commercial document issued by a seller to a buyer, indicating the products, quantities and agreed prices for products or services that the Seller has already provided the Buyer with. An invoice indicates that, unless paid in advance, payment is due by the buyer to the seller, according to the agreed terms.

A billing document is requesting payment for goods previously supplied to the buyer.

Depending upon the nature of business an invoice or bill is generated.

Regards,

Rajendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sumeet_gehlot
Contributor
0 Kudos

The Sales cycle of the product or service starts with the recognizing an opportunity which is a possibility of the business transaction.

Opportunity > Quotation(in CRM) -> Sales Order (in CRM)> Delivery --> Billing (Can happens in ISU) --> Invoice(In ECC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is anyone can help me.

I have a doubt. is sales office in sales group or sales group in sales office?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Sales Cycle in CRM starts with

Opportunity --> Quotation -> Sales Order --> Delivery (happens in ECC) --> Billing (Can happens in CRM) --> Invoice(In ECC)

Regards,

Subbu

Arno-Meyer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In principle the process starts with a Lead. However the Lead is rather a Marketing Object and the Lead will not get transformed in an Opportunity, but the Opportunity is a follow-up Document.

Best regards,

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me the whole process when the opportunity is created and how to create . difference between the quote and opportunity .

give me all cycle of the

lead , contact , account , opportunity , quote and contract.

please reply ASAP.