cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Setup Package - yellow state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a problem when you build a setup package for a PDA.

When creating the PDA and leave in an "initial" and press the button to create setup package, the monitor always shows yellow status. The TX: SMQ2 indicates no queue run.

I have implemented the USE_BULK_INSERTS parameter in DOE CONFIGURATION.

Some idea of the problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kranti_khilari
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

Could you please give some more details about your issue. You are creating Setup Package for which PDA Container? - eSWT or JSP or AWT?

Also, I hope you have assigned all required Mobile Components (framework, DB and container specific components) to the device before creating the setup package.

Did you check in the TA sdoe_setup - what is is the status showing for the device?

Best Regards,

Kranti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranti,

The container is ESWT, and has all the necessary components:

MCD Name MCD Version

DB2E_PPC 914

NATIVE_PPC 711001

OCA_RT 711001

PDA_CORE 711001

SKELETON 711001

WDLContainerUI 711001

eSWT_PPC 711001

The Queue Details:

Number of Unread Messages: 3.215

Number of Unread Messages: 11.586.426

To trigger the creation of setup package, the monitor displays in task yellow status, and associate TX:SDOE_SETUP not shows nothing. The device status changes to "Pending for Registration" and you can not re-creating the setup package.

The problem apparently occurs when the Setup Data is more than 5MB, since when is less than this, the setup package is created and appears in TX: SDOE_SETUP

Any ideas because as much Data, the setup is not generated?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you confirm if this is a consistent issue with all the receivers for your scenario and can be reproduced? If so raising a CSN will be better option.

Have seen this issue which finally have to be concluded with dirty read among parallel processes as there could be many processes running in parallel for data distribution calculation for performance reasons. And somehow could never be reproduced while debugging.

This however has no relation with the data volume.

-

pradeep