cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body Page tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I m new to Adobe forms .. when i m going to create lay out of form i cann't see body pag tabe or node in lay out editor where as in almost all tutorials that is available . kindly guide me how can i have this ? or what is the alternative of it ???

Regards

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammad,

You should see the body pages tab. Just in case, goto View --> Body Pages in the menu.

Are you at the interactive form layout designer or at the web dynpro page? In case you are at the page, you should go to outline view, right click on the interactiveForm node and click Edit so as to get into the interactive form designer.

Please let me know if this helped you, and if it did not, tell me more about what steps have you done until now so I can figure out what's happening.

Best regards,

Aldo.

Any comments and feedback are welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m on interactive form designer (sfp) tcode .. i checked it out in view but didn't find the body page kindly help me out

regard

Ammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammad,

What do you mean by body page...? is this the layout where you can design your form...?

well I checked in my ADLC 8.2.1 & 8.2.3 & 8.9.1 there is no such body page, which version of ADLC are you in.

Well let me explain you the lay out.

When you are in sfp tcode in layout tabe you can see the form layout.

By default the left side is the context tree views

Hierarchy view: Available UI elements in your layout

Data View: data sources and elements with binding status to your ui elements

etc.

In the middle area you will have the layout / context area with 4 possible tabs

Design View: here is where you design your form ocassionally its also referred as body page.

Master page: this also a design view but is used to design template for your form like footers, headers, address which should be visible in all pages, so here you design once and its visible for all the n pages of your form.

XML source: here your entire form xdp source is visible with adobe specific tags etc.

Preview PDF: this is the design time PDF launcher to visualize your development at design time itself.

if you go to menu-->View you will see these 4 tabs ...

Right side you will see the sticking palates which will help you to manuplate your UI elements.

Let me know if you have any confusion @ this.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai thanks alot

I have all those tabs but i mantioned in my starting post that there is term used body page in diffrent tutorials so thats why i was confirming that. any way it is clear to me and thanks for the explaination

Regards

Ammad

Answers (0)