cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type and Sales Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt with respect to Pricing Condition Types.

Whether a condition type is being assigned to any sales Orga/Dist Channel/Division???

If so, for a given condition type (KONH-KSCHL), in which table the sales area details will be available?

As per my understanding, i believe the sales area will not come into picture with respect to Pricing conditions..

Please clarify my doubt, as i am a ABAPer.

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether a condition type is being assigned to any sales Orga/Dist Channel/Division???

We never assgined condition type to anything but yes ACCESS seq is assgined to ITEM LEVEL CONDITION TYPES

in Pricing procedure we maintain condition types and already prashant explained you how Pricing procedure gets determined

so, for a given condition type (KONH-KSCHL), in which table the sales area details will be available?

As we are not assgining Consition types to any Sales Area, so the data will be stored any where

But if you want to know in sales document what is the value for Condition type, then

Pass your sales document no to VBAK and pick DOCUMENT CONDITION,

Pass this DOCUMENT CONDITION to KONV table

and give the required Condition type

you will get desired result

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition type is not assigned to sales org/Dc/Division, but will be assigned to as pricing procedure,

where in the pricing procedure is assigned to sales org,Dist Channel,Division, Doc pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

from KONH table get the KNUMH and you can pass the value into VBRK or VBAK if you want to fetch

VKORG, VTWEG and SPART

regards

Prashanth