cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction of Planned Orders dates/times to an external system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We need to extract the planned order dates and times to an external system. Customer use the external system to create a labor plan for the entire factory.

If I look at R/3:

Planned orders only display start and end basic, no time. Production dates and times fields in the planned order are empty.

Responsible for interfaces wanted to use SAP PI to extract dates and times from R/3 but this is only possible for the process orders.

Could it be better to try extract it from APO? Which is the best way to do this? Note that we are not using BI so standard data sources to extract PPDS data to BW are not considered.

Thanks for your advices.

CTF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always if there is Basic scheduling ( EX SNP Planned Order) only Order start date and Finish date will be populated.

If there is lead time scheduling( Timings from routing is taken for scheduling- Ex PPDS Planned Orders) production dates with times will be populated.

ie you need to carryout lead time scheduling to extract the exact production dates and times from planned Orders.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

They are PPDS Planned Order, but If I check in the planned order details, I only see the basic dates in the planned order in R/3, no times; I have to check in the PLAF table in order to get the times.

We are planning to extract the data using IDOC LOIPLO01 and LOIPRO01, getting the the material number, order, dates and times from PLAF table and retrieving the resource (missing in PLAF table) from the production version.

Any suggestion? Or is there a better practice?

Thanks

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

please tell me how you solved this problem?

Thanks, Dmitry

Answers (0)