Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need details for SAP USER-ID

manu_rathore
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Chartered Accountant and having 2 years of domain experience. I have completed my training from a small institute that is not SAP partner. I have very good hold on SAP FI and CO modules and want to appear for SAP FI certification. I DID SELF STUDY AND I AM TOO MUCH CONFIDENT ON THE SUBJECT.

But for appearing any SAP certification I need SAP USER-ID. I DON"T KNOW HOW CAN I GET IT IF I AM INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT??

-

Exam Registration & Scheduling Information

Registration for SAP certification exams taken at Pearson VUE is a simple 3-step process:

1. See information below for details on obtaining your SAP User-ID.

2. Create your Pearson VUE web account (SAP user id from step 1 will be required)

3. Register for the exam

All exams require the use of the SAP user id for proper tracking in the SAP Certification System.

CUSTOMERS / PARTNERS / INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS:

If you have previously taken an SAP exam or attended SAP training, go directly to step b, otherwise, customers and partners should access visit the Service Marketplace to register for your S-user number. Independent consultants, as well as Customers and partners having questions or problems regarding this step, should use the following contacts:

1. North America: Tel: +1 888 777 1727.

2. For all APJ countries excluding Japan: education.apa at sap.com or tel: +65 62 708188

3. For Japan: training.japan at sap.com or tel: +81 3 3273 7070 (9:00-17:00 in Japan local time)

4. For all other countries please navigate to the appropriate country on sap.com/services/education and contact your local Education Department.

-

CALLING ANY OF ABOVE NUMBER DOESN;T HELP. THEY DON;T REPLY OR CALL WAITING AND ALWAYS WAITING. I HAVE ALREADY SPENT AROUND FEW THOUSAND ON MAKING CALLS ON THESE NUMBERS.

COULD ANYONE OF YOU EXPERTS HELP ME IN APPERING FOR SAP FI and CO CERTIFICATION? I HOPE THERE WILL BE A WAY TO APPEAR FOR CERTIFICATION EXAM WITHOUT USING SAP ID or ANY TRAINING CENTER WHO PROVIDED CERTIFICATION FACILITY WITHOUT ATTENDING THE TRAINING.

AWAITING EXPERTS FEEBACK ON THIS ISSUE.

Thanks,

Manu Rathore

Moderator message: please do not use all upper case in the future.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Nov 29, 2010 11:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Elgibility for Certification:

You should either complete your training in any Authorized Training Center or Should have experience of more than 2 years(not sure if it is 2 or 3 now) in the said module.

If you dont have any of the above, then certification wont happen in India.

Vishwa.

manu_rathore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Thanks for quick reply. I got your point. How about appearing certification exam in Malaysia or SIngapore?

I you have any information on it. Please reply.

Thanks,

Manu Rathore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SAP Certified Professionals forum, you will find lot of posts regarding appearing certification in Malaysia or Singapore.

Vishwa.

manu_rathore
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you post the link for "SAP Certified Professionals " forum ? Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go

Vikranth

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's right next door, you should try finding out yourself for a moment before asking.

Thomas