SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU-Utililty u2013 FICA u2013 problem in Late payment charges clearing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i am clearing Late payment charges in production I am getting error like given below

*u201CTransaction (CC = 6000, div. = , MTrans = 6000, SubTrans = 0013) not allowed*

*Message no. EK157*

*Diagnosis*

*Main transaction 6000 with sub-transaction 0013 is not listed in the catalog of allowed transactions for company code 6000, division and therefore cannot be used.*

*System Response*

**Processing is cancelledu201D.

But the same thing is working in development and quality,

This issue is really high priority for me so please help on this issue as early as possible

Thanks for the support

Thanks and Regards,

Prudhvi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Prudhvi:

Check table TE305 for the combination of attributes - the message indicates that there is no entry in the table for that combination. If you need it, then you need to transport an appropriate entry.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Prudhvi:

Check table TE305 for the combination of attributes - the message indicates that there is no entry in the table for that combination. If you need it, then you need to transport an appropriate entry.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Your right Bill,

TE305 table data is missing in production system because of bad transporting

As I already told that this configuration is available in develop and quality and itu2019s working fine over there.

Anyhow I have resolved this error,

Thanks for the support,

Thanks and Regards

Prudhvi