cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery for two scheduling agreements can't be created (EXNUM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we want to create an outbound delivery, which references to two scheduling agreements. The system says, that the deliveries are splitted because of different partners. I checked, that all partners are configurated equally.

Then I created two deliveries (one for each scheduling agreement) and saw, that the field LIKP-EXNUM is different. Where does this field come from? How can I assure, that contains the same value for both scheduling agreements?

Best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is related to Foreign Trade Data..

In delivery doc >header->Foreign trade/Customes> go to Organization screen.

Field 'Number of Foreign Trade Data' is field EXNUM.

You can observe here if any number is getting generated.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you. Do you know, where this field comes from? Which master data has to be maintained to alter this field?

Best regards,

David

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This number comes from path SPRO->Sales and distribution->foreign trade/customs->define number ranges->general import/export processing. The same is also available in MM module also. Note that this number range is shared by both SD documents and MM documents (like purchase order).

The same number range can also be seen in t.code SNUM with object EXPIMP. Upon execution of this object, goto Menu Goto->number ranges. You can see the details here too.

I don't think you can maintain the same number in both the deliveries as this is assigned by the system internally. May be you have to look for an user-exit but still I dont think the system would allow to have duplicate numbers in deliveries.

Regards,

Answers (0)