Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date as Current date.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

when user prepare billing documents on Sunday, the system by default pick billing date of Monday for orders prepared or changed on Sunday.This leaded to mismatch of actual dispatch qty and dispatches

Is it possible to keep billing date - current date as default data in transaction VF01.

Reg,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is with customer master invoice dates(Sales area --> Billing document),

Check factory calendar country in SCAL,sunday might be assigned holiday,remove sunday as holiday in holiday calendar,

set holidays according to requirement.

Reassign country calendar or new calendar id to invoice dates in customer master(sales area view).

Finally check invoice document on sunday date it won't jump to monday's date.

or otherwise

You need to manually enter sunday billing date every time in VF01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

I think Ritesh has already given you a solution for this:

Go to VTFL, select the item category for the combination of your delivery and billing type and assign routine 11 to the field "Data VBRK/VBRP"

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> when user prepare billing documents on Sunday, the system by default pick billing date of Monday for orders prepared or changed on Sunday.This leaded to mismatch of actual dispatch qty and dispatches

> Is it possible to keep billing date - current date as default data in transaction VF01.

Hi Amol,

I think you may actually be wanting to change the "Selection Date" not the billing date.

The selection date is available by selecting Shhift+F7 from VF01.

You can then select documents which should be billed tomorrow/Monday.

Best regards,

Glynn

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If order related billing, system will fetch the billing date from a tab "Billing" from sale order header level. If it is delivery related, system will fetch from "Actual GI Date". Let me know what scenario you were following and what was the date in the preceding document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

When you enter T Code VF01, it opens billing creation window. in that Billing Date field is Blank.

user need to enter del. No.I want that Billing date should appear as Current date which should be editable.

is it possible in "SHD0"- Screen Variant?

Rag,

Antaa21.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Amol

Go to VTFL, select the item category for the combination of your delivery and billing type and assign routine 11 to the field "Data VBRK/VBRP"

Thanks,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the 2 notes

26395 Date suggested for delivery-related billing date

16803 Billing date order-related billing document

Regards,

Raghavendra