Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inactive user report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I came to know there a way to get the inactive user audit report. It provides the list of the user who are inactive and didnt logged into SAP system. This also send the automatic mail to outlook to inform the user that the account is going to be locked or will be expired in n number of days.

I am trying to find the tool or report name. Please anyone knows about the program, please let me know. Title of the SAP screen says "Inactive user audit report".

Regards,

Sanjay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

how about t-code RSUSR200 (report RSUSR200)?

b.rgds, Bernhard

5 REPLIES 5

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

how about t-code RSUSR200 (report RSUSR200)?

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Bernhard,

I use this report, but I am currently looking for something else. I have the presentation on it but it does not include the report name. It list the following about the tool/report. I also have the screenshot of it, I am not here is there any option to post it.

Automatic identification of Inactive Users from SAP system

Validity Period is configurable

Automatic Notification to the Inactive Users from SAP system to Microsoft Outlook

Automatic Locking / Deleting Inactive Users from SAP system

Automatic Validity period check and Notifying users in advance

Logs are created and sent to the Security administrator

Tool works only on u2018Dialogu2019 users and excludes other User types.

Notification is sent to Admin about the Action taken on users

Tool can be run in Test mode

Notification can be send to users whose ID is expiring in near future

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

The report/program that you are referring might be a custom developed and none of the SAP pre-delivered programs except RSUSR200/RSUSR003 gives information about the dormant user IDs. You may have to look at custom options. For your reference, I've posted a similar Wiki with some of your requirements, some time ago. Check it at:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/AutomateSAPSecurityuseraudit

Rgds,

Raghu

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you looking for SAP Solition Manager Security optimization self service? If yes then you can have a search in SCn or in the following [help documentation of Solution manager|http://help.sap.com/content/documentation/solutionmanager/index.htm] with these key words.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.