cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification of Dock door in LM05 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hia all,

I need to add verification for field dock door of tcode LM05 using user exit MWMRF302.

I have created 9302 screen in program SAPLXLRF and deleted ok_code from it, changed it to sub-screen.

Then i have created a new entry in the spro (screen management) with screen variant 1.

But i am unable to understand what code i need to write in EXIT_SAPLLMOB_520 so that verification of that particular field will take place.

Also, do i need to code both EXIT_SAPLLMOB_210 and EXIT_SAPLLMOB_520?

I am not able to get what is the link between dummy screen 9302 and actual screen 1302 and how we will be relating these screen to our user exit code?

Can anybody please guide me on this?

Thanks,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Verification function

you have to write ABAP code in PBO of sub-screen.

2. You need to code both EXIT_SAPLLMOB_210 and EXIT_SAPLLMOB_520.

210 is for import, 520 is for export.

3. the link between dummy screen 9302 and actual screen 1302 is configured in SPRO (Screen Management)

Create a new entry with screen variant 1 or something else which is not equal to zero.

Ask your end user to use screen variant 1 in LM00.

Kind Regards,

HF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HF,

Thanks for your reply. Actually i am very new to this kind of user exits, so asking for more clarifications.

1. I have created sub-screen 9302 as a copy of logical screen 0302. So, code is already copied from the screen 0302.

2. I have also done the config part.

3. Now, i need to code EXIT_SAPLLMOB_210 and EXIT_SAPLLMOB_520.

EXIT_SAPLLMOB_210 contains only importing parameters and EXIT_SAPLLMOB_520 contains only exporting parameters.

Exactly what code i will be writing here?

Thanks,

Archana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u have MSN?

when u input a TO in LM05, then click 'next', the first screen is source screen, in which there are some source information, the related user exit is MWMRF212.

In source screen, u click 'next', system jumps to destination screen, related user exit is MWMRF312.

If u wanna add Door verification in destination screen, u need to use USER EXIT MWMRF312.

Okay, lemmi show it to u step by step:

1. You should copy physical screen 2312(SAPLLMOD) to 9312 (SAPLXRPF)

2. Change 9312 to sub-screen, then find a place to add fields LTAK-LGTOR(for display), LTAK-LGTOR(for input to verify)

3. You have to create a project in CMOD

4. Assign User Exit MWMRF312 to this project.

5. In the component of project, you assign 9312 (SAPLXRPF) to dummy screen 1312 (SAPLLMOB)

6. You have to write some code in both FM 250 and 560 to link data

here, it seems that you don't need to write other code, because Door No. has been obtained in LTAK, just give FM parameter

7. Activate your project

8. Create a new entry with screen variant 1 in screen management

9. in LM00, u assign screen variant 1 to your user.

10. Your customized screen 9312 will be called when u go to destination screen by using LM05

HF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all the user exits in my sandbox. But it is not at all working.

I have MSN id but we can't give it here in the forum. You can send it to me on my id which is there in my profile.

Now i got the flow of the screens you are talking about. I am not able to understand the concept of source and destination screens.

But user exits are still not getting triggered.

While maintaining entry in LM00, what should be the menu name? Currently i am giving it as PTWY00 as my warehouse is 101.

Can this make any difference in triggering of exit?

Thanks,

Archana

Edited by: Archana Pawar on Dec 1, 2010 8:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

In my requirement,

1. I need a copy screen 2800 of function group LMOB into Custom screen 9800(subscreen) of Function group XLRF. - done.

2. Created the variant 1 for the custom screen 9800

3.I need to check the shipment status based on the shipment number and issue a warning message. For that I implemented logic in both the USER-EXITs EXIT_SAPLLMOB_900 and EXIT_SAPLLMOB_910.

I am getting my screen 9800 while executing successfully.

My problem here is, Shipment Number is not passing to any of the above USER EXITs (CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '900'/'910').

When I am debugging VTTK-TKNUM value is empty even though I passed the value from the screen 9800.

I am getting the message as "Shipment does not exist" AFTER 'F1 SAVE'.

And 'F2 Clr' button also not working.

Could you help me to do this.

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If shipment value is available in screen, then you can declare a global variable and use that variable in your user exit to assign the value.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I had similar problem of placing verification field for batch number in the screen 2502 of program SAPLLMOB.

Here are some steps how I followed.

Steps done :

1. Copied physical screen 2502 (SAPLLMOB) to screen 9502(SAPLXLRF)

2. Changed the screen to subscreen and removed the OK_CODE from the element list.

3. Created the project ZMWMRF502 and assigned user exit MWMRF502 to this project.

4. In the components of the project assigned 9502(SAPLXLRF) to 1502((SAPLLMOB).

5. Assigned the screen 9502 to logical screen 0502 in the config.

6. In the transaction LRFMD given the username and variant '1'.

Now When I execute the transaction LM05 and give the TO number, the system calls my screen 9502 with new field seen in that.

But the screen is completely greyed out with no data in that.

I checked PBO and PAI of my new copied screen.

In all the modules which I received from the copy of SAP standard screen there is no code except name.

So I copied the Code from SAP standard so that I would see some data in my user exits.

But I am not getting any data in to the modules.

When I debug, I find that system first calls SAP standard screen 2502 and then comes to userexit and then to PBO of my screen, where I find no values in any of the tables required to pass data to the screen.

I am not sure of how to start coding in the user exit. Can you please help whether I am doing something wrong.

Thanks and regards

Joshi

0 Kudos

Archana,

For Q1:

Are u sure u use right user exit?

As I know, LM05 is TO for picking, I will use user exit MWMRF212 for source screen, and MWMRF312 for destination screen.

For Q2:

I think there is no field 'door' in source and destination screen

so, field 1 is for display the value which system assigned,

field 2 is for user input to verify it.

Just like standard verification function, like material verification.

Regards,

HF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am not very sure about the exits I am using.

Functional consultant just provided me a list of user exits that needs to be used to add verification of batch as well as door for tcodes LM03 and LM05 respectively.

I was trying to achieve the functionality for LM05 tcode.

In LM05, LTAK-LGTOR is the field which needs to be verified.

So, i was using user exit MWMRF302.

I am still getting very much confused on what i exactly need to do.

Above you talked about "user exit MWMRF212 as a source screen, and MWMRF312 as a destination screen".

Can you please explain me this concept?

Thanks,

Archana

0 Kudos

Hi Archana and Karan,

1. You should copy physical screen 2212(SAPLLMOD) to 9212 (SAPLXRPF)

2. Change 9212 to sub-screen, then add fields, write some code, whatever... ...

3. You have to create a project in CMOD

4. Assign User Exit MWMRF212 to this project.

5. In the component of project, you assign 9212 (SAPLXRPF) to dummy screen 1212 (SAPLLMOB)

6. You have to write some code in both FM 170 and 480 to link data

7. Activate your project

8. Create a new entry with screen variant 1 in screen management

9. in LM00, u assign screen variant 1 to your user.

10. Your customized screen 9212 will be called when u use LM03

Sorry to reply u guys late, I'm not checking SDN everyday, hehe

Kind Regards,

HF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HF,

Ya, just before you reply came, i changed the screen 9302. Earlier i was copying it from 0302, but now i copied it from actual screen 2302.

I have activated project with correct assignment of dummy screen 1302 and 9302.

I have assigned screen variant 01 to user in LM00.

But still my screen 9302 is not getting called from tcode LM05. 😞

What can be the reason?

Thanks,

Archana

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. yes, you have created sub-screen by copying screen 0302, but the code in 9302 is useless. system will run logic of dummy screen, you can check code in SAPLLMOB.

2. ok

3.yes, right. this 2 FMs are resposible to link data.

what code you need to write is up to what function you wanna have.

For example, you wanna add verification control on field door, you have to add 2 fields on 9302,

one is to display current door value, no input possible.

another is to let user input door number to verify door, input possible.

In 520, you can get door value and display it on 9302,

in 9302 PBO, you can make verification field available,

in 9302 PAI, after user input, you can do the check and report message, the general logic is something like this.

Hope it can help.

Regards,

HF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HF,

I tried as you told me. But my screen itself is not getting called.

It is still displaying the old screen. Can you please help me with this?

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Huang,

Even i have the same issue like up.Can you guide on this one too.

I have a requirement in which i need to add custom verfication field for SPecial Stock number.This fields should be added to the

screen SAPLLMOB - 2212 (Source Information Material Info) .

As checked in Screen Management i maintained a user defined screen 1302 as actual screen and logical screen as 0212 with a variant as 1 this screen (1302) calls the custom sub screen SAPXLRF where i can define my own custom screen.However when i run tcode LM05 the screen 1302 does not get called.I even maintained the variant 1 in LM00.Kindly let me know how do we trigger the screen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Huang,

Just wanted confirm from you whether we copy Logical screen(0212) or Actual screen(2212).

Regards,

KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huang,

Your requirement seems to be same like mine can you please advise which screen have u copied actuall screen(2212) or logical screen (0212).I'm also confused which setting do we need to maintain in the Screen management.

Program SAPLLMOD/SAPLXRPF

Variant - 1

Logical Scrren - 0212 or should we have the copy screen setting here

Actual Screen - 2212 or copy screen

Regards,

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

According to my understanding you will have to copy the logical screen 0212 to a dummy screen 9212.

Screen 9212 should be created in the program SAPLXLRF.

And in the screen management you will get the entry of logical screen 0212 and actual screen 2212 with variant 0.

You will have to maintain entry of logical screen 0212 and dummy screen 9212 with variant 1.

But even after doing these things my dummy screen is not getting triggered.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HF,

Can you please also explain me why we need to create 2 fields?

For example, you wanna add verification control on field door, you have to add 2 fields on 9302,
one is to display current door value, no input possible.
another is to let user input door number to verify door, input possible.

Thanks,

Archana