cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS : Grouping WBS element - for material with different requirement date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I use the function "Automatic requirements grouping". I follow these steps:

1. Activate the MRP group for the plant.

2. Enter MRP group in the material master.

3. Enter monthly lot size in the material master.

After these steps, I can generate the same PR for different reservations (with the same requirement date) when running MRP in Tcode MD02.

My problem is : How can we generate the same PR for different reservations with different requirement date ???

Thanks and best regards,

Khoa Huynh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Please help me, PS experts!

Thanks a lot,

Khoa Huynh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you upload some screenshots to some site & paste the link here to have an understanding of what you mean & what you looking for?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want different PR for different requirement dates then you should not use periodic lot size procedure(groupnig of all requirements of a specific period(week or month)) into one PR in material master MRP view. Please change the same to EX, so that you get different PR for each reservation.

Please ignore earlier part:

If you want to generate one PR for all requirements of different date,please use periodic lot sizing procedures. The periodic lot size procedure will combine the requirements by the period( which you can define in lot size procdure). In standard periodic lot size procedure, you need to add one more parameter for making it functional for project MRP. The parameter is Lotsize:SOP=2.

Regards,

Mahendra

Edited by: Mahendra Dighe on Dec 3, 2010 4:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I have read in SAP help and found "In Customizing for material requirements planning, work step Check lot-sizing procedure, set the MTO lot size indicator to the value 2 (Lot size as in planning horizon) for the periodic lot sizes."

But when I did as the above guideline:

+ Go to Tcode OMI4

+ Choose MRP Lot size

+ Choose MB : Monthly lot size

And in the next green, I can not see the MTO lot size indicator

Could you please show me the Tcode to customize SOP = 2?

Thanks and best regards,

Khoa Huynh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your reply. I will give you some screenshots soon.

Thanks and best regards,

Khoa Huynh

Edited by: khoahcd on Dec 3, 2010 6:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMI4 if you scroll down it would be the very last field in that screen. If am right it would be something like lot size SOP

Hope it clarifies.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek and Mahendra,

Thanks all. I have solved my problem already

Once again, thank u so much.

Best regards,

Khoa Huynh

Answers (0)