Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not in the sourcing cockpit after the follow-on document is deleted

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

In sourcing cockpit , I created a contract by SC , but I deleted the contract , the SC didn't appear in sourcing cockpit. the SOURCE_REL_IND still is 'Y', I have no way to create new contract by the SC .

I don't know if it is the standard functionatity, It seem to be not reasonable.

Please tell me the solution that SC can be back to sourcing cockpit automatiocally.

even if I carry out the BBP_GET_STATUS_2. it still don't work.

Thanks a lot.

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a similar problem. when a shopping cart's follow on document is deleted, in my case it's usually a purchase order, the shopping cart never goes back to the sourcing cockpit.

The SOURCE_REL_IND is always blank (means it is not relevant for sourcing) the DEL_IND of the PO is not set.

This results in creating new shopping carts, this is an inconvenience as we need these shopping carts back in the sourcing cockpit.

Any advice you can give will help.

The Deleted POs go to table BB_DOCUMENT_TAB, not the shopping cart as only our POs go to ECC. But we have developed a program to delete the entries from the table. when we run Clean_reqreq_up, the document still does not return to the sourcing cockpit, as well as BBP_GET_STATUS_2

Thanks

Tania

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are the possible sourcing indictators:

X Item is sourcing relevent and will appear within the sourcing cockpit

Y Sourcing is complete

C Clearing, this should not appear on the database and only during runtime

A, D Grouping/ Grouping - Bid

N,M Request for quotation SC/SOCO

T Temporarily not changeable, because this has a follow-on document

Jay is Correct. BUYER has COMPLETED this shopping cart item. this cart item is treated as DEAD. This completion must be informed to REQUESTER also. this material can not be procured.

Muthu

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

As your said and my understand. once the SC is create as contract or PO , even the document is deleted , the sc never turn back to SOCO. when the SC is create as BID, it can be back to SOCO if the BID is deleted.

is it right?

Jesse

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

the rule is below

sc created 2 qty -- PO created 2 qty -PO deleted - now order quantity and PO quantity difference is there so now SC comes to cockpit and this shopping cart item needs to sourced and PO needs be created.

i did not test below scenario.

SC CREATED - contract or Bid invitation created and now Contract / bid invitation deleted and now you are expecting this sc item comes to cockpit.

Note 1068497 - BBPSC04: Incorrect status for items completed in sourcing

Symptom

You create a shopping cart which is sent to sourcing cockpit. You create a follow-on document. For eg: Bid invitation. You delete the same and complete the item in sourcing. The status of the item in check status is shown as 'Approved' instead of 'Cannot be ordered'.

As per the above note sap rule, even though Bid Invitation deleted and reference shopping cart must venture to cockpit to create another follow on document.in your case SOURCE_REL_IND = Y instead of X. What is the item status of sc after contract / po deleted?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the SOURCE_REL_IND still is 'Y', I have no way to create new contract by the SC .

It's my understanding that once the sourcing indicator (SOURCE_REL_IND) is set to "Y" or completed, the requirement is not going to re-appear in SOCO again. The status is in this case irreversible. And this is standard behavior.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If it is normal shopping cart , once follow on document deleted , the cart venture into COCKPIT again.

If it is a limit PO ,delete the limit PO, then this shopping cart will not turn to cockpit again.

Muthu