cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch selection in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All...

I have one issue related to batch selection in billing with one of our client.

Sales order item category is OTAN, which is standard item and item category ZOTN, which is item category for batches. Here ZOTN is delivery item category.

So, the process starts with creation of MTO sales order, production will be done in batches and when we will create the delivery, it will show item cat OTAN with batches having item cat ZOTN. But here we need expand OTAN to see the batches.

Suppose we are creating delivery of 100kg, which having 2 batched of 50kg each. So initially it will show OTAN with quantity 100kg and as soon as we expand it, quantity of OTAN will become 0 and there will be sub items of 50kg each with item cat ZOTN.

Now, if we want to bill only one batch of 50kg, then while billing we will select only one batch. But suppose we want to bill complete 100kg then the problem is in billing three line items are coming. 1st with quantity 0 and next two with quantity 50kgs.

What we want is when we do complete billing it should pick only one line item with quantity 100kg.

Both item categories OTAN and ZOTN has billing relevance as u201CKu201D.

Kindly let me know, if anybody know how it should be done..

Thanks,

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the copy control settings in t.code VTFL, at item level, in the field Billing quantity enter value G and check.

Note that any configuration changes will reflect in new documents and not in the current documents. So create new test documents in your test system and check the results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have already tried that...

in case what you are suggesting... quantity of batches will be added to main item but with that system is also showing the batches. and if i bill only the main item then the status of the delivery will remain as being processed.

what exactly i want is if i bill main item with complete quantity then system should not show the batches and if i do the partial billing with selective batches then system should not show the main item.....

i think there is no standard solution for such requirement...

Thanks,

Ritesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread whether it helps you

[Batch split items in invoice |;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Lakshmipathi.

Thanks for youe input.

After going through all the treads only i have posted the issue....

Thanks,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

Please check the Note 77414.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

Thanks for the suggestion... but note 77414 doesn't contain my eaxct requirement.

Thanks,

Ritesh