cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO not replicating in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

We are trying to configure SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario. With this Classic Scenario, PO created through S/C for Direct (ECS) as well as Indirect Mat is correctly replicating in ECCS system and MIGO and MIRO done for this Classic PO in ECC is reflecting in SRM S/C follow-on document.

But, when we creates PO directly in SRM , it is not replicating in the ECC and initialy its ststus was "Ordered" and now its status is showing "Error in process". In SLG1 it shows below log

No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference:

Message no. BAPI001

S:06:010

Back-End Message:E010(06) : "Document contains no items"

Message no. BL001

In SRM Application Monitor in Approval Error -Approval Assignment , log is " No Approval found RR PURCHASING MANAGER BUS2201 DFF90..."

Bydefault Process based WF set in system and We had not touched any WorkFlow setting and in SWI3 WF items status shows status "Completed".

Can any one please confirm what will be issue and solution for it.

Thanks

Regards

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any news on this please ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

WF BC set might have been activated for the SC. Please check. You can use no approval workflow BC set to bypass approval.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagadish.

I already activated the Zero approval BC set for PO. If I click the "Order as Direct Mat" button, then no problem , PO creates and replicates to ECC successfully .

But when I use same PO document Type and use for Indirect Mat by using same Material and other parameters...system do not replicate these PO to ECC. PO status is Ordered and don't show any Error in application Monitor and all other transactions ....

(And..Shopping Cart ( Indir mat) for same material and account assignment oject ,..also creats Classic PO in ECC sucesssfully )

Can you / anyone please suggest, what may be issue ...?

Thanks in advance

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

Any news on this please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra ,

I suggest you debug with PO transfer fucntion. I forget the name and you could use bbppotran* as key word to search in SE37.

Just for your information.