cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with "describe requirement"-function by creating SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem by creating a SC with the "describe requirement"-function. If I use this function a regular SC is created and a purchase order is also created with the stauts hold. I do not want to create a purchase order because if the shopper does not find the requested material in the catalog he/she should create a requistion which is sent to to responsible purchaser of the purchasing group. If anybody knows how the solve this problem please let me know.

BR,

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

You can use the completion workflow that will send any incomplete SC to the purchaser.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

thanks for your reply. Can you tell the number of the completion workflow?

BR,

Bernd

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

WS14000044

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

thanks it works. The only problem is that the workitem is sent to the wrong manager. The workitem is sent to the manager of the department and not to a purchaser. Do you know where i can make settings for this?

BR,

Bernd

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Did you check in "Perform Task-Specific Customizing" for WS14000044 ?

You can define the purchasing role in "Assign agent"

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

the problem is I am not very fit in Workflows. Where can i find "Perform Task-Specific Customizing" or what transaction is this?

BR,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check in customizing (SPRO) :

Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings

-> SAP Business Workflow -> Perform Task-Specific Customizing

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Go to tcode SPRO>Supplier Relationship Management->Cross-Application Basic Settings>SAP Business Workflow-->Perform Task-Specific Customizing.

There Under SRM, go to the Specific Task and assgin agents based on the Roles so that only users with that role can get the Witem.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha and Bertrand,

i have created the agent assingment as you explained me. First i had to change the WF into a non-general-task. Then i added the agent assignment. But the Manager still gets the Completion-Workflow-Item. Any Ideas? I have also changed in SWDD for the WF in step "Completion by Purchaser" in tab "control" the agent. Is this right?

BR,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In TASK SPECIFIC CUSTOMIZING,have you assigned the Role of Purchaser?

In the STD task,the Purchasers are determined from the ORG Structure asignemnt for Purchasing groups.So i dont think you need to change in SWDD.Just maintain the resposible users in the Purchasing Groups under Purchasing Groups.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

thanks a lot. I have changed my organizational structure, now it works.

BR,

Bernd

Answers (0)