cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to make iViews theme specific??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a iview of a webdynpro java application, and I want to use a different theme for this particular iview, then the theme assigned to the user.

Is it possible to assign a different theme to only this iview.

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is a possible to assign a theme to specific iView.

Set the iView property sap-ep-themeroot = them pcd path.

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishweshwara/Saravanan,

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, but actully I don't want the top level navigation in this iview.

How can I achieve this.

Warm Regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Basically theam deals with only look and feel of the application. Top level navigation comes under framework and this setting applys to the entire framework.

Do you want to view this application as part of the portal itself or as an external window?

You can launch this iview in an external window without the top level navigation, but if you want the iview to be part of portal itself (i mean in the same browser window) disabling top level navigation only to a perticular iview is not possible.

Regards,

Vishweshwara P.K.M

Edited by: Vishweshwara P.K.M on Nov 29, 2010 9:38 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Yes WebDynpro applications provide the possibility of defining different themes. It can override the default theme set on the WebApp Server. It also allows different WebDynpro applications deployed on the same server to take up different themes.

So you have to define the theme, you wish to use in the application itself rather than for the Iview created for it.

sap-cssurl is the parameter that specifies the theme for the WebDynpro application. The value that has to be assigned to this parameter is a URL. This URL gives the path where the theme project (you wish to use) is stored.

The default SAP theme projects are stored in:

http://<Host-Name>:<Port-Number>;

/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/ tcwddispwda/ global/SSR/themes/<theme project>

You can store your custom theme under this path and provide its path as value for sap-cssurl in the application.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Vishweshwara P.K.M