cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

helppp: Cant Upgrade SRM Support Package Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have recently upgraded SAP SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0 on Windows 2003 with SQL 2005 Database. My problem is upgrade is successful but when I am trying to upgrade SPs it is throughing errors. The SPAM version is 40 and BASIS, ABAP, KW, PI etc have been updated with release 701 SP07 (latest). I am facing error with SAP AP, SRM PLUS, SRM SERVER, SRM EXPL and SRMEXT.

The problem is SAP AP (SAPKNA16) needs SAPKW70020 but after upgrade SAPKW became SAPKW70107. but when I try to define queue SAPKNA 16 asking for SAPKW70020 not recognizing SAPKW70107. Same is the problem for remaining components. Now I cant proceed with the upgrade of these components. Please suggest some solution to my problem.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Try opening a ticket with OSS on this. I had a similar problem after upgrading a Solution Manager system to EHP1 and SAP provided the correct SPs based on a conversion program they have to resolve this issue. They should be able to tell you which patches to use.

WL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Thank you very much for your suggestion and letting me know the issue. I have opened an OSS Ticket on this day before yesterday, but still there is no reply from SAP. Since this is important now I am trying other options too. The note 1347387 explaining same but I am already on SPAM 40. Please suggest any idea meanwhile that I can try to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAPKNA7016 support pack has below conditions hence your SPs for SAPKNA will not be imported.

Support Packages

Package Value

SAPKNA7015 T

SAPKW70020 T

Add-On Components

Add-On Release Value

SAP_AP 700 T

SAP_BW 700 T

Other Conditions

Component Release Value

-

All Conditions Must Be Met Simulataneously!

Before upgrade have you confirmed that you have the minimum SPs in your system?

You must have to wait for SAP OSS update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your reply. I had all minimum requirements of SPs before upgrade and the upgrade was successful. As of SAP

SAP700 SP16/ lower equal to SAP701 SP00 and so on. So SPAM must identify already upgraded SPs right? but it is not doing it. I have opened the connection for SAP and waiting for the solution.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed-

Answers (0)