cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reuse - Continue Old disconnected session

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Group,

We are working in client location and the systems here are too bad. Sometimes it gets switched off by either power problem or network problem

In this case, can i try to use the old network disconnected SAP session which will be displayed while logging in again with the same user-id?

If the above question is totally not possible then is there any ways that ABAP programming can be saved every 5 seconds ?

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> In this case, can i try to use the old network disconnected SAP session which will be displayed while logging in again with the same user-id?

In "older versions" (I think it stopped with R/3 4.5) this was possible using SM04 but that options seems to be gone.

> If the above question is totally not possible then is there any ways that ABAP programming can be saved every 5 seconds ?

If I'd want to be cynical I'd say: "use notepad and your brain instead of the 'check syntax' button) (I'm kidding) )

I can understand the frustration - and I'd really program in notepad and copy it from time to time to the editor to check it.

Markus