Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantities only in multiples for a particular set of customers

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having a requirement and want to know is there any way to solve it by configuration:

I have to deliver the products in multiples of 5.i have activated this in the material master and it functions properly and issues a warning message when i change the quantity while picking in delivery so i have converted this message into ERROR message but my problem is i have to activate it only for a particular set of customers..is there any way to achieve it ..i have tried it by tick mark "switching off rounding" in customer master but this error message is still there for these customers also .

Can I acitvate the delivery quantities only in multiples of a particular set of customers..?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try maintaining the rounding profile field in the customer-material information record (t.code VD52). Read the help for this field using F1 key for details.

By this way, the delivery units can be controlled for customer-material specific level.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

UmeshYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have gone through your suggestions but it didn't help me a lot..I am able to trigger rounding profile for a particular set of customers but this thing can be achieved only in sales Order , i am unable to do this at Delivery level, at delivery level system is allowing me to change the quantity irrespective of the rounding profile.

Can anyone suggest me how to achieve this at delivery level.

I have gone through Logistics - General>Control for Quantity Optimizing>Assign Control Profiles

here also , application for triggering of control profile is given only for sales order.

plz help.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh Y,

To add to the above,

maintain delivery unit in Material Master along with rounding profile in CMIR ( as already said).

Rounding profile in CMIR doesnt take care of Delivery qtty, insted it checks only order qtty. where as Delivery unit in MMR will control in Delivery qtty.

Regards,

ReazuddinMD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to infrom you that,

create a customer group and assign the same for the list of customers when we change the delivery quantities at delivery level to whom you want to get an error message and hard code that customer group with the error message in your program.

hope this might help on your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

there are only two ways of solving it

one : In MMR itself you can maintain rounding profile but here your requriment is to have for a set of customers only then you can go for VD51 you can control t from there.

if VD51 is not there that is customer material information record you can maintian for a single set of customer and you can test it and update the forum.

regarads

balajia