cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms/SE78 printing graphic upside down & back to front

Former Member
0 Kudos

what more can i add to this description.

in smartforms or even SE78 (graphic upload) my images are previewing fine, and the smartform is previewing fine, but when i go to physically print, the graphics are upside down and back to front. it is irrelevant what the graphic is, even a simple mono with text in it.

i am not sure if it the printer at this stage, a HP Color LaserJet 4500, or anything in the driver settings.

cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Samrtforms and SAP Scripts, we normally sends the Barcode to the printer, printer will convert this bar code to the original picture, so printer will generate the graphic, so please check the priner configuration as well as the prinet settings,

For ZEBRA priner settings .....

http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/documentlibrary/misc/sap_smart_forms_faqs.File.tmp/SAP_SmartForm...

Thanks

Sudheer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried this on another printer, albeit black and white, and it comes out ok, so i guess it is the printer. anyone have any ideas, i welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks. i found a setting in the driver on how it sends graphics to the printer, it was set to vector, and i changed it to raster, and now it works fine.

cheers again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen -

Could you please provide more specifics on what you changed? I'm hitting the same issue and would love to see if your fix works. Did you change something in SPAD, or somewhere else?

Thanks!

Abby

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which operating system is the end user having, you face this problem often in windows '98. windows 2000/Windows XP best suited.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem with upside down graphic printing in Smart Forms. I have a HP LJ 1320 and LJ 6P with the same problem. How did you change from vector to raster?

Has anyone solved the problem a different way?